Job title: Communication Manager
Contract Duration: Three- month contract, with possibility of extension
Duty station: Kabul
Number of positions: 1
Salary: As per organization Salary scale
Opening date: 29 November 2016
Closing date: 23 December 2016
- Review/write up summary of organizational reports;
- Create a network of APT’s members and volunteers;
- Promote APT’s social media platforms;
- Conduct interviews with students, volunteer and members;
- Write up interview/field notes;
- To write outgoing correspondence;
- Represent APT in media and conferences;
- Strengthen APT’s existing partnerships with universities, civil society and the government of Afghanistan;
- Seek and establish partnerships with new universities and CSOs;
- Evaluate public opinion about APT or particular issues
- Make relevant people aware of public opinion about APT or particular issues.
- Either have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or currently be an enrolled student at a local university.
- Be available to work from 8 am- 12 pm.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in communication areas.
- Be fully familiar with Ms. Office Programs.
- Have excellent skills in managing websites, organizational Facebook pages, and other online media platforms.
- Have the ability to maintain a positive working relationship with APT staff, volunteers, and members.
- Know how to write professional emails in Dari (or Pashto) and English.
- Ability to follow up on tasks and get them done in a timely manner.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- People with IT knowledge, website designing, will be preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates (male and female) are requested to send their CV along with an application letter to: email@example.com.
Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for the test and interview.
December 23, 2016