APT is hiring an intern for its administration work. The intern position does not have a salary but a small amount that will cover your transportation to and from work. It will be a good opportunity for learning for anyone who is willing to work with us.
- Either have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or currently be an enrolled student at a local university;
- Have at least 6 months experience in administrative volunteer or paid jobs;
- Have the ability to maintain a positive working relationship with APT staff, volunteers, and members;
- Know how to write professional emails in Dari (or Pashto) and English;
- Ability to follow up on tasks and get them done in a timely manner;
- Be available to work 20 hours/week;
- People with IT knowledge, web designing and communication skills will be preferred.
How to apply:
If you are willing to work with us in this capacity, please send your updated resume and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline: December 10, 2016